Welcome to the CBA Music Camp Web Site!
2014 CBA Summer Camp will be June
at the Nevada County Fairgrounds
in Grass Valley, California
It will be our FOURTEENTH ANNUAL camp!
It will be awesome! It just gets better every year!
If you love to play bluegrass or old-time music, this is the camp for you…
• REGISTRATION WILL OPEN FEBRUARY 7th, 2014 •
THE 2014 INSTRUCTORS WILL BE LISTED ALONG WITH THEIR CLASSES ON THE INSTRUCTORS PAGE
You can reach the camp directors, Peter and Janet, anytime by email at email@example.com with questions, suggestions, or kudos. If you need to talk to a live person, you can call Janet at home: 360-647-0741.
And be sure to check the FAQs page for answers to frequently asked questions like:
• Is this camp for children or adults?
• How do I get to camp?
• Can I bring my family and pets?
• Can I attend instrumental classes for more than one instrument?
• Is vegetarian food available?
• Are there hook-ups for RV's?
• How early can I sign up?
• Is it better to sign up online or by mail?
• I want to sign up for camp now and pay later. Will you take a deposit?
• I want to attend, but can’t afford it. How do I get a scholarship?
• How do I register?
• What do I need to bring to camp?
Answers on the FAQs page.